You can add to a maximum 10 Skill Points.
Double Strafe Level 3
A large amount of arrows of low damage are shot. Arrow stock is not used. Can be used on the ground or in the air.
SP use : Skill Level x 3.1 + 27.2(round down)
- (Ground) Shoot a burst of 15 arrows forward. Range is long and it reaches the height of the character x 1.5. It doesn't penetrate. Damage is highest when hitting a close target.
- After finishing the attack, he will make a pose, like Archer-F. However, he can cancel his pose at any time, and he can't cancel it with a jump or Guard.
- (Air) Shoots 18 arrows to the right while moving the body right and left. It doesn't penetrate. You can cast it continuously. It is possible to rise outside the screen when firing in rapid succession.
- Damage is the same as mid-range damage of the grounded version.
- If no other action is taken after finishing the attack and before landing, he will make the pose (as in the Ground version) upon landing. You can also prevent the pose by taking an action in the air, such as double-jumping and Guarding.
- (Ground) Shoots 16 arrows into the sky, which fall shortly after. Archer is defenseless while attacking, only arrows shot will fall. Arrows penetrate. Arrows do not damage on the way up.
- After finishing the attack, she will make a pose, preventing her from acting until it is done. The stance can be cancelled before it starts, by performing almost any action except basic attacks (including command attacks like →+B), walking, and crouching. Examples of actions that cancel the pose: jump, dash, Reload, Guard, skills (like another Arrow Shower), and special moves with stat requirements.
- (Air) Shoots 10 penetrating arrows diagonally down. The Archer rebounds up. Arrows penetrate. Weaker than grounded version, but faster.
- If no other action is taken after finishing the attack and before landing, she will make the pose (as in the Ground version) upon landing. The pose can be cancelled at its start, right as it lands, such as by jumping. You can also prevent the pose by taking an action in the air, such as double-jumping and Guarding.