Bash is a Swordman attack skill.
Max skill level: 10
Sword Mastery level 3
Second Bash: B during Bash (ground only)
The Swordman focuses energy, then slashes forward.
- Unlocks Second Bash (10 SP). Press Strong Attack after hitting with a Bash. Damage increases with Bash skill level.
- Adds a stun chance to Bash and Second Bash. Stun chance increases with Fatal Blow level.
- Increases damage of Bash and Second Bash. (verify)
- Magnum Break requires Bash (3)
- Chain Bash requires Bash and DEX 20.
- Allows Bash to combo into Bash on hit (ground only). Each Bash costs 30 SP.
- Aerial Bash (Female only)
- Use Bash in the air. Does a downward slash all the way to the ground. The first hit does normal Bash damage. The sword continues to deal low damage until the Swordman lands (or gets hit). This move can't be cancelled, so it can't be followed with Second Bash or Chain Bash.
SP30 for regular Bash and Chain Bash
SP10 for Second Bash
He does a small step forward and a downward slash. Second Bash is a slash upwards.
Swordman-M has a stronger regular Bash than Swordman-F.
She does a step forward and a horizontal slash with good range. Second Bash is a stab while taking a larger step forward, with even better horizontal range, but possibly smaller vertical range.
Swordman-F has a stronger Second Bash than Swordman-M.
Can also do Aerial Bash. This version deals normal Bash damage, then deals small hits at 1/6th the damage.
|Lv||Power||Power (Second)||Power (Air)|