Ragnarok Battle Offline Monster Changer Edit
RBO Monster Changer version 3.1.0Edit
made by WieQuadrat
a lot of people is thrilled with the idea of playing as a monster as soon as PACNyx can see all resource in RBO but i noticed that a lot of people getting all confused by extension and renaming and so many headaches for changing yourself into a monster. I'm confused too because of the complexity of renaming and changing all those FOB and DAT. *sigh* I'm a whiner.... so since i'm a whiner, i give you this application.
You need to use PACNyx to extract the needed monster's files and download the Monster Compilation pack for monster information
How to Use Edit
- Download PACNyx application. View more info in (dead link)why?
- Extract all PAC in your RBO using PACNyx. (allocate around 2,5 GB hd)
-C:\ --Programs\ ---PACNyx\ ----DATA01\ <-----contains KAFRA.DAT & FOB, DOPPELGANGER.DAT & FOB, and so on ----EX1DISC\ <-----contains EX1 monster ----EX2DISC\ <-----contains EX2 monster ----EX3DISC\ <-----contains EX3 monster
- Download RBO Monster Changer
- Download the Monster Compilation 006 too and extract them to you RBO Monster Changer folder
- make sure you click BACKUP to backup some character .FOB or .DAT
- Setup Screen : set the path for RBO GAME. choose the latest RBO EX Scenario if you have one.
- Setup Screen : set the path for PAC Extracted files in the SETUP screen (in step 6). As in this examples we choose the "C:\Programs\PACNyx" folder according to step 2.
- Choose a monster in the left grid then choose the character (by default is Swordman) after that click CHANGE
- If you want your character back to Swordman press RESTORE
Download Link Edit
Alternative Solution Edit
To change player into a monster manually, refer to this procedure in Play as Monster in Advance Gameplay Section
External Link Edit
- (dead link)why?