- Instant casting
- Invincible until fully teleported
- Teleporting a longer distance seems to take more time, and thus has a longer window of invincibility
- 10 SP cost
- A 1 Skill Point max can be used.
- Nothing (Default at start up)
- ↓↓+B (also while in Air)
- Press Down, Down+Strong Attack (also while in Air)
- Teleports from ground to ground, or from air to air. Distance is up to a full screen, and always at the user's direction.
- Air teleport may try to place the Acolyte next to an enemy (needs testing).
- While in the air, indefinitely teleport repetition is possible after hitting a target.
- The Japanese RBOWiki states that male Acolytes teleport to the closest enemy if far, or away from the enemy if close.
- From the ground: Teleports vertically to random heights in the air.
- From the air: Teleports vertically to the ground with slight distance adjustment at the user's direction.